Had a busy week at office though tired it was worthful and achieving.Thanks for all readers who gave suggestions for ISP……My net(BSNL) is finally back in action….meanwhile had a new connection named Tikona 🙂 Name sounds funny?! but I was awed by their customer service……I booked the connection morning since I insisted to get the connection the same day…..they gave me the connection the same day night inspite of me giving the wrong address proof 😀
Now coming to todays recipe….Garlic bread is my fav and the one from Pizzahut tastes too gud! We can have this occasionally as it involves a lot of cheese though I didnt add much 😉 Bread itself is my fav so needless to say when it is garlic flavoured.The base bread is a store bought one….I’l try itat home once I start experimenting baking bread 🙂
Here goes the recipe……….
- Bread – 2 slices [I used Golden grain – roundel breads]
- Garlic – 4 sliced thin
- Ghee – to toast
- Cheese – 1 cube [I used brittania cube cheese]
- Pepper – 2 tsp
- First toast the bread slices with some ghee.
- Apply cheese on one side of the bread and top it with the sliced garlic.
- Sprinkle some pepper on top.
- Lay the slices in dosa tawa and heat it till cheese melts. You can also grill it at 175 deg C for 4-5mins.