Oreo Milkshake is a great idea to finish the leftover pack of oreo biscuits.Mittu loves Oreo so wanted to try a milkshake with it.I have already posted biscuit milkshake this is a variation with icecream. She just loved it and asked to make if often 🙂
Oreo Milkshake Recipe – Ingredients
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
Oreo Biscuits – 3
Chilled Milk – 1/2 cup
Vanilla Icecream – 1 scoop
Chocolate Sauce – 1 tsp
Oreo Cookies crushed – 1 (just for garnish)
- In the mixer jar take oreo biscuits, add milk.
- Then add a scoop of vanilla icecream.
- Then add chocolate sauce, just give a blend until creamy and frothy.
- Adding vanilla icecream is purely optional.
- You can also add 1 tsp of coco powder.
- This is kid friendly recipe you can try with any cream based cookie/biscuit too.